Gluten-free Peach Yogurt Parfait
Dessert is an important part of any meal, if you ask me! Sometimes though, my body just doesn't need all the sugar that is part of most traditional desserts.
This healthy, light, and protein-packed dessert is the perfect way to satisfy the "sweet" craving without sabotaging healthy living. It's lower in sugar compared most other parfaits, and it's full of naturally-sweetened flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 container of plain, non-fat Greek yogurt. Feel free to go with full-fat yogurt if that's your preference! (Tip: Make this dairy-free by using coconut or soy-based yogurt!)
- 1 package of Stevia
- 1/2 ripe peach, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp. honey
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten-free "Lightly-Sweetened" Granola
- In a bowl, empty the stevia packet into the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon half of the yogurt into a fancy dessert dish. *Dessert tastes better when it's in a cute dish!
- Top the yogurt with half of the granola and half of the peach. Then add the remaining yogurt, peach, and granola. Drizzle with honey before serving to a guest or enjoying yourself!
If you're serving a large crowd, you could multiply this recipe (according to the number you're serving) and display it in a clear salad bowl, or another fun dish.