Fresh Berry Greek Yogurt Pops
If you follow me on Insta (@tiff.kent) you know I’m pregnant with our first kiddo! I’m trying to keep healthy snacks stocked around the house—and these delicious yogurt pops are one of my favorites! They’re especially tasty when it’s hot outside (like it has been in Portland lately!).
We pick blueberries from our yard—but you could also play with raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries in this recipe!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups fresh berries
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt (full fat!)
- ¼ cup white sugar (or, sub for pure maple syrup)
- 8 small paper cups
- 8 popsicle sticks
- mint for garnish
- In a blender, place the berries, yogurt, and sugar or maple syrup. Cover and lbend until fruit is mostly pureed into the yogurt—with a few chunks left. Add in mint as garnish!
- Fill the paper cups ¾ full with fruit/yogurt mixture. Cover the top ofeach cup with aluminum foil and poke a popsicle stick through the center of the foil.
- Place the cups in the freezer for 6-8 hours, until frozen. Then, remove the foil and peel off the cup—and enjoy!