Kick'N Cauliflower Wings
These delicious Kick'N Cauliflower Wings are the perfect alternative to traditional Chicken Wings! They're spicy, zesty, and perfect with hot sauce or ranch! They go fast at parties and take just a few minutes to make!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 14 bite-sized pieces
- ¾ cup buttermilk (or, to make these vegan, almond milk)
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 large zipping plastic bag bag
- baking sheet
- ½ cup melted Earth Balance vegan spread
- Preheat the oven to 425-degrees F.
- Dip cauliflower bites in buttermilk or almond milk to soak.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add flour. Then, add cauliflower bites and shake to cover. Add in spices and shake again until each piece is covered.
- Place cauliflower bites on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, then turn and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or your favorite hot sauce and enjoy with friends!