You know those women who LOVE watching sports and can totally hang when it comes to talk about sport stats, percentages, and nuances?
I'm NOT one of them.
It's ironic that I married a former pro-athlete and current sports broadcaster. (I guess God has a sense of humor!?)
Anyway, the thing I DO love about sports is the way they bring people together. Having people over to watch a game is food to my soul! And since we're in the middle of #MarchMadness which is, by all accounts, prime time for gathering with friends to watch college basketball, I'm sharing one of my favorite crowd-pleasers: KICK'N CHICKEN WINGS!
These are easy, fast, and satisfying to the soul with the perfect amount of kick! Seriously. And, someone recently told me they're BETTER than Buffalo Wild Wings (so... that's sayin' something!)
What You’ll Need:
- 12 chicken party wings - buy the "party wings" in your local grocery store because these have already been cut down from actual "wings"
- 1 ½ tbsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tbsp. garlic salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 Ziploc bag
- baking sheet
- ½ cup melted Earth Balance butter
- Preheat the oven to 425-degrees F.
- Pat dry chicken party wings. In a large plastic zipping bag, add ½ flour. Then, add wings and coat thoroughly. Add in chili powder, paprika, and garlic salt and shake until wings are thoroughly covered.
- Place wings on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with melted Earth Balance vegan butter spread. Bake for 30-minutes, then check. Turn and bake another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with ranch, your favorite hot sauce, and friends!