Can you ever have enough pumpkin?! I think not. Here's a super simple, totally delicious, Paleo, Vegan, GF Pumpkin Pie Smoothie you'll LOVE!
What You'll Need:
12 oz of your favorite non-dairy milk (The creamier the better; I'm currently loving Silk Cashew + Almond Protein Milk. Other Paleo ideas include full-fat coconut milk, hemp milk, hazelnut milk, or plain almond milk)
- 2 medium bananas - peel, chop into 1-inch chunks, and freeze ahead of time
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree (I like Farmers Market Organic, Williams Sonoma Pumpkin, the T-Joes canned Pumpkin Puree, or your favorite)
- 1-2 tablespoon pure maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon Bob's Red Mill golden flax, chia seeds, or hemp seed hearts for a more filling smoothie
- Unsweetened coconut flakes + cinnamon to top your smoothie with
- Combine all ingredients (minus the coconut flakes) in a blender with a handful of ice. Pulse until the smoothie is consistent in texture throughout. (I blended my smoothie about twice as long asI typically do, to assure a nice consistency!)
- Top with extra cinnamon and coconut flakes and enjoy!