People often ask about my favorite protein powder, and I can't say enough good about Orgain Organic Plant-based protein! I'm obsessed with the Creamy Chocolate Fudge flavor. It's all organic and full of plant-based goodness. It's primarily made of sprouted brown rice protein, chia protein, hemp protein, and organic fiber. Plus, there's no added sugar, lactose, soy, or dairy.
This stuff packs a whopping 21 grams of protein in one serving, which makes it totally suitable for a meat-free meal replacement. And let me tell you: IT IS SO TASTY!
My life is busy (and yours is too, I'm sure!) so meal-replacement shakes are a must-have at least a couple times a week - usually when I'm heading out the door in the morning. Here's the go-to recipe for my "PB&J" Vegan Protein Shake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 serving (2 scoops) Orgain Organic Protein powder
- 1 serving (1 tbsp.) PB2 (Peanut butter powder - if you haven't tried this stuff, it's AMAZING!)
- 1/2 frozen banana, chopped into chunks
- 1 cup frozen berries (plus more, for topping)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 8-ish oz. cold water
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and pulse until your smoothie forms!