Game Day Chicken Wings
Last spring, I cooked up a stellar recipe for Game Day Chicken Party Wings on NBC-NW's show "The Bridge". We filmed in a gourmet kitchen at Standard TV & Appliance - which has been a Portland fixture for appliances, mattresses, and electronics since 1947!
Today, I'm sharing an updated version of this recipe in partnership with Standard TV & Appliance to celebrate the start of COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON! What better way to celebrate Football than with some wings?! These are SO easy, quick, and delicious! They'll be the hit of any tailgate party and you can make them in your very own oven (no deep-frying required). Psst... if you're in the neighborhood for an oven, be sure to check out the selection at Standard online or in any of their store locations!
What You’ll Need:
- 12 chicken party wings - buy the "party wings" in your local grocery store because these have already been cut down from actual "wings"
- 1 ½ tbsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tbsp. garlic salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 Ziploc bag
- baking sheet
- ½ cup grass-fed butter
- Optional: 1/2 cup of your favorite wing sauce or BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425-degrees F.
- Pat dry chicken party wings. In a large plastic zipping bag, add ½ flour. Then, add wings and coat thoroughly. Add in chili powder, paprika, and garlic salt and shake until wings are thoroughly covered.
- Place wings on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with grass-fed butter. Bake for 30-minutes, then check. Turn and bake another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with ranch, your favorite hot sauce, and friends!
- Optional: After the wings have baked, glaze with your favorite wing or BBQ sauce for an extra kick!